Recovered textile fibers
We're textile fibre suppliers
What we produce
We produce recovered textile fibres from cotton, mixes of cotton and synthetics, polyester, rayon and any other textile suitable for upcycling, using a process that shreds scraps of new fabrics or textile waste.
What we buy
Scraps of fabric or textile waste, classified by colour and composition and packaged. They should be free from any foreign objects such as paper, cardboard, plastic, labels, etc.
We have five modern shredding lines, enabling us to make 22,000 tonnes of our products in a single year.
Applications of our products
- 100% white and coloured cotton
- 100% white and coloured synthetic cotton
- Textured polyester
- High tenacity polyester
- Dark multi-coloured cotton
- Soft multi-coloured cotton
- Multi-coloured synthetic material
- Multi-coloured polyester material
- Multi-coloured acrylic material
- Extra acrylic
- Needle punched Orlon